Checking GOtv Account Balance Online and the SMS code in 2020.
This information is for GOtv plan subscribers and those looking for ways to view their account balances, this information will help you. You can take a moment to read. Make sure to try it immediately and share your experience later with others from your social media pages.
Checking balance on GOtv, it’s a lot easier. You can either check your balance via SMS or via the GOtv website online. Below are the procedures for checking GOtv balance using any of the two methods;
How to Check GOtv Balance with SMS Code
To check GOtv balance using SMS code, please follow the steps as written below to have it done;
- You’re to navigate to your SMS menu on your phone to create one
- Type “BALANCE” leave a space followed by your IUC number or smart card number and then forward to 4688.
- You will get a response containing the details you seek.
- Hope you’ve found a solution.
How to Check GOtv Balance Online
Checking GOtv balance online is as simple as ABC; simply follow the steps written below to have it done;
- Go to http://eazy.gotvafrica.com
- Navigate and click on the menu icon
- Make sure to choose your country of residence
- From the list of the menu, click on eazy self service
- From the eazy self service list, navigate and click on my account to sign in
- Sign in with your IUC number and phone number. Your account details will be displayed.
If you may need further enquiry, you we meet with customer service agent of GOtv online through their social media official pages (Facebook, Twitter) to help you check the balance.
Thanks for reading, hope we’ve been able to solve your problem at iTechSpider, don’t forget to share to friends and family on social media. Drop your feedback on the comment section.