How to subscribe GOtv with Phone
Hello Getters, this article is for GOtv package subscribers and those looking for ways to recharge GOtv with their mobile phone; This information will help you. You can take a moment to read through.
Be sure to give it a try right away, and then share your experience with others on your social media pages so that others have an idea. Recharging GOtv with your phone is much easier than you think.
Recharge your GOtv using your cell phone. Nowadays, almost everything is done online, even recharging your GOtv subscription using your cell phone, which is the easiest method compared to days when it could only be done in offices and retail outlets.
How to Subscribe GOtv with Phone
To recharge your GOtv using a mobile phone, you must follow the steps below as a guide on how to restore GOtv Using the mobile phone.
- Check for your IUC number on the bottom of your decoder. It is a 10-digit number printed on a red sticker.
- Go to the website https://www.quickteller.com/gotv with your phone.
- Select the package of your choice, i.e., GOtv Lite, GOtv Plus, GOtv Value, GOtv Mobile Access or GOtv Max, and the amount.
- Enter the IUC number.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Click on “Continue.”
- A confirmation screen will appear, click on “Pay.”
How to Subscribe GOtv with GOtv App
You can also use the MyGOtv App to subscribe for your desired package from the comfort of your home without needing help from any service center
- Login to your GOtv App
- Navigate to payment center to make payment
- Enter your card details to proceed on payment
- A secure payment gateway will verify payment
- Input respective code to validate your payment.
How to Recharge GOtv with USSD Code
That is how to recharge your GOtv with your phone. But besides this, you can also restore your GOtv through bank USSD codes, as shown below:
First Bank GOtv Payment Code
This is also not difficult. Using your mobile phone, dial *894*AMOUNT*IUC NUMBER#. If you experience any issues while using the First Bank GoTV USSD code, contact First Bank customer care for support.
GTBank GOtv Payment Code
This process is not complicated, dial the GTBank USSD code: *737*37*AMOUNT*GOTV IUC NUMBER#. Ensure that the amount and IUC number are written correctly before pressing the SEND button. Alternatively, you can also use the GTB mobile app to recharge your GoTV.
I believe with this information, and you now know how to recharge it using your mobile phone.